Monday, April 13, 2009

I Love your Blog Award



Yeah!!! My first award!!!

I was nominated by Painting Pink Pajamas and I am so happy! 
I always saw the award on other blogs and thought..."That would be so cool to be nominated! People must really like this blog!" and now I have one! Thank you SkylarKD, I REALLY do appreciate it!!!

Here are the rules:

  1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
This is a great opportunity to share some of my favourite child-related blogs with you! My nominees are:

I could list so many others, but I guess most of them will have gotten the award already...
Thank you once again for the award!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! How very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and you've even introduced me to a few new (to me) blogs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am really flattered, and I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete